Thursday, March 16, 2006

Maroon 5

I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted to continue the streak of using band names to describe the horrible offensive performance this team seems dead set on producing. I'm not sure why Nate didn't have the team shooting half court shots when it became obvious that proximity to the hoop wasn't necessarily resulting in scoring points, but I guess he probably has his reasons. If the current trend of scoring continues, the Blazers are on track to score only 47 points in their final game of the season verses Phoenix, which would be one hell of a way to close out the relationship between the Trail Blazers and the fans. It doesn't get much lower than this.

4 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous crunchynoodles said...

It may be a sad time for the blazers, but I happened to notice your questions in the blazer chat today.
dude, you crack me up.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Lance Uppercut said...

Thanks noodles. It's gallows humor.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Hmmm...so does that mean only 63 and 62 against the Bucks? Yeah!

-Sam

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Pants information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home